ccmsetup is not registered in the Run key
TimS
2006-10-27 16:31:03 UTC
I have numberous advanced clients with problems. Some of them I am trying to
run a ccmclean on. On at least one, when I run ccmclean, it does not work,
and I get the following lines logged in ccmsetup.log:

'Version 2.50.3174.1000
'Command line: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ccmsetup\ccmsetup.exe /uninstall
'Updated security on object C:\WINDOWS\system32\ccmsetup\.
'Ccmsetup is not registered in the Run key

The clean fails to run. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Tim
TimS
2006-10-27 16:42:02 UTC
I should also mention that on this same client, the SMS agent host service
will not start, and the following line is logged in ccmexec.log:
'Service initialization failed (0x80070002).

gaanthony
2006-10-27 22:37:46 UTC
The syntax to remove the client is "CCMCLEAN /CLIENT"